Well that explains student pilots at the Air Race Classic not knowing their Cirruses even had a governor. It's under here, by the way, in case anybody else ever has to de-cowl a bunch of air planes to torque-stripe the cheating bits. Bring three friends to hold all the panels. » 7/27/14 10:39pm Sunday 10:39pm

So if all the guys are wearing hats to win the attentions of the 84%, I can remain hatless and be the lone receiver of the attentions of the remaining 16%? They're probably more interesting, anyway, and women are totally obliged to behave in accordance with statistics. » 7/26/14 1:40pm Saturday 1:40pm